A Proposal and Call for Funding for GoPeaks.org Initiative
Global OpenLabs for Performance-Enhancement Analytics and Knowledge System
“Without a common framework to organize findings, isolated knowledge does not cumulate.”
…2009 Nobel Laureate Elinor Ostrom
GoPeaks Phase 1 “Building a Smart(er) Business Ecosystem” (2018-2030):
1. A core team of lead researchers in both b-schools and the industry analytics COEs as a network of GoPeaks labs.
2. An academic committee, responsible for annual best synthesis work nomination and design of a pilot integrative doctoral program.
3. An advisory board, advising fundraising for a permanent endowment (GoPeaks Foundation).
4. A GoPeaks digital library, including a data/model search engine and exchange platform.
5. A GoPeaks real-time ranking of integrative frameworks, researchers, journals, labs, and b-schools based on replicability and relative weight in explaining/predicting Peaks matrix.
6. A relatively complete GoPeaks business ecosystem, connecting synthesis labs, translational programs, analytics professionals, and policy coordination.
GoPeaks Phase 2 “Building a Smart(er) Society” (2030-2050):
7. GoPeaks’ full name renamed to “Global OpenLabs for People-Enriching Analytics and Knowledge System”
8. GoPeaks extensions for knowledge synthesis within each discipline/area, covering all non-business disciplines/areas.
9. A relatively complete GoPeaks ecosystem within each discipline/area, connecting all knowledge synthesis labs within a discipline/area with its stakeholders in the society.
GoPeaks Phase 3 “Knowledge Democracy Movement” (2050-2075):
10. Linking all knowledge synthesis labs (and their ecosystems) across disciplines/areas and across ecosystems.
11. Sharing and synchronizing all knowledge within and across disciplines/areas on a unified online platform -- a shared “brain” of the society.
12. Connecting all humans and organizations in the world to this shared “brain”.
2017-2027 © Victor Zitian Chen